Instruction to Parents
Rules & Regulations : Instructions to Parents, Students
- All the students shall wake up at 5:30 A.M . After finishing the routines they must assemble for a group prayer and other activities of the day. All are required to go to bed at 10.00 P.M sharp.
- Students are expected to keep their room, class room and campus absolutely clean and tidy.
- Absolute silence will have to be maintained in prayer session, functions and study hours.
- Harmony, mutual courtesy, gentleman behavior, decent dress habits are suggested. No fashion style etc is permitted.
- Bringing any literature,news paper, magazines or any other things considered harmful and unnecessary by the authorities is strictly prohibited.
- Junk food, transistor, tape recorder, iron box, mobile, lap top, ipod, Mp3 tec are restricted.
- Smoking, Consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Purposeless wandering, whistling, singing film songs, chatting unnecessarily is totally forbidden.
- No damage should be caused to anything in the campus room, class room. Incase anybody found indulging in such activities are liable to be levied with fine.
- All are required to cultivate love and brotherhood in the campus.