Vidyaniketan Group of Institutions provides residential facility for its pupil through 2 separate hostels respectively for Girls & Boys. The hotels are within the Institute's campus. Hostel facility will be provided on request to all courses offered by the Group of Institutions namely, School – ICSE & State, PU, Degree, Nursing.
The facility is equipped with a kitchen measuring about 3000 sq.ft. and serving hygienic Veg & Non - Veg food separately. Two separate dining halls each measuring around 8000 sqft. for girls & boys hostel.
Instructions to parents & students :
- All the students shall wake up at 5:30 AM. After finishing the routines they must assemble for a group prayer and other activities of the day. All are required to go to bed at 10.00 PM.
- Students are expected to keep their rooms, class room and campus absolutely clean and tidy.
- Absolute silence will have to be maintained in prayer session, functions and study hours.
- Harmony, mutual courtesy, gentleman behavior, decent dress habits are suggested.
- Bringing any literature, news paper, magazines or any other material considered harmful and unnecessary by the authorities is strictly prohibited.
- Junk food, transistor, tape recorder, iron box, mobile phone, laptop, ipod, Mp3 player etc are restricted.
- Smoking, Consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Purposeless wandering, whistling, loud singing is prohibited.
- In case any student is found indulging in activities that causes damage to the institute's property or any other personal property, such students are liable to be levied with fine and necessary disciplinary action will be taken.
- All are required to cultivate love and brotherhood in the campus.